Does your oil supplier just deliver oil?
With a focus on customer needs and responsiveness, Taylor Enterprises boasts a number of value-added service programs. Below is a list of the services we provide:
- Oil Reclamation Services
- Equipment Programs
- On-Site Technical Support
- Site Assessments
- Lubrication Training
- Oil and Coolant Analysis
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Varnish Patch Testing
- Hydraulic Reliability Studies
- Leak Detection Program
- Varnish Removal Equipment
- Video Check for Diesel Engines
TEI is your resource for Out-of-the-Box Solutions.
After decades of working with customers throughout the Carolinas and the southeast, we can help your company come up with an individualized program to move you toward a world class system.
- Taylor helped in a successful fight on a warranty claim again the OEM equipment manufacturer.
- Taylor aided a new plant with storage and handled planning during construction to meet EPA, State, and Internal SPCC.
- Taylor helped in establishing an oil reclamation program with a total package of equipment and training.
- Taylor helped solve a varnish issue that was causing machine issues resulting in downtime. The solution allowed that plant to claim a $2 million cost savings.
We were experiencing poor machine operation. Taylor Enterprises identified the root cause as a varnish issue through an on-site patch test. An electrostatic filtration unit was installed that resolved the issue and helped us avoid catastrophic failure.